DiaTea is an effective supplement for Diabetes mellitus. It helps in controlling blood sugar level and works effectively against insulin resistance and combats the associated metabolic disorders.
Effects of Natural Herbal DiaTea Green Tea
- DiaTea provides high energy along with the required protein and carbohydrate
- DiaTea controls the raised level of blood sugar and aids proper utilization of insulin in the system
- DiaTea is fibre rich and possesses high anti-oxidant property due to the presence of polyphenols
- DiaTea is a zero fat health drink that burns the excess fat and flushes away fluid overload in the body, thus, helps in decreasing overall body weight.
- This natural concoction of DiaTea boosts up the immune system against pathogenic microbes and diseases invading the body.
Why DiaTea Green Tea?
- Controls and regulates Blood Sugar levels
- Regenerates β-cell in Pancreas
- Can be taken along with allopathic medicines
- Regulates high Blood Pressure associated with Type 2 diabetes
- Rich in antioxidants
- Strengthens immunity & liver function
- Rejuvenates body and mind
- Natural, Collected from Nature & Not Cultivated
- ZERO FAT, ZERO PESTICIDES
Properties of plant parts for DiaTea:
Cassia Auriculata flower:
- Suppress elevated blood glucose and lipid levels.
- Decrease blood glucose level and increase plasma insulin.
- Protects the liver by improving the renal and pancreatic functions.
Cassia Auriculata Leaf:
- Decrease fasting blood glucose, glycosylated hemoglobin and intestinal glucose absorption
Other ingredients include a combination of natural herbs rich in antioxidants which help to clean and rejuvenate the body, improving the beta cells of pancreas.
What is the recommended dosage of DiaTea Green Tea?
It depends on your weight, age, duration of diabetes and current fasting blood sugar (FBS) levels. Here is an approximate dosage based on the key factors. You can get a free expert recommendation here
I am taking Metformin and other drugs, can I use DiaTea Green Tea?
Certainly it works very good with allopathic medicine and you can use it along with metformin or any other drug. Based on your blood sugar results, your doctor will reduce the drugs.
Can I stop all other drugs?
No, you should not until your doctor says so. We have witnessed reversal of pre diabetes, but that should be confirmed by your doctor and not from the blood results.
What is the Shelf life of DiaTea?
It is 12 months from date of manufacturing.
Can I add stevia/natural honey and or Ginger/lemon to DiaTea Green Tea?
Yes, you can add natural sweeteners, honey, lemon or ginger which has a positive impact on diabetes control and taste.
Do you cultivate Cassia Auriculata?
NO, we don’t. The flowers and leaves are handpicked from nature, especially from the mountainside.
After performing several tests and following lot of standards, DiaTea has been certified as safe for consumption by Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI).
FSSAI License Number: 22414081000089
This license is obtained by submitting the following details to FSSAI
- Complete list of ingredients
- Composition of products
- Details of the benefits of a product/ingredient
- Information to demonstrate that the new product or ingredient will not adversely affect any specific population groups
- Information on the proposed usage of packaging material and its impact on the product/ingredient
- Percentage of each ingredient (nutrients and additives)
- Tests for purity and conformance to food grade
- Shelf life stability of product
- Qualitative test of ingredients
- Published literature supporting the health claim and clinical study carried out on the product
Our Organics Lab is ISO 9001 Certified which means an organization has met the requirements in ISO9001. It defines an ISO 9000 Quality Management System (QMS). ISO 9001:2008 is focused on meeting customer expectations and delivering customer satisfaction so you must pay attention to the customer.
Laboratory Test Report for Nutritional Value
Laboratory Test Report for Moisture, Ash etc.
Laboratory Test Report for Dicofol, Ethion
Clinical Trials of Cassia Auriculata across the globe on diabetic control
Research -1 “Works with Metformine”
Findings: Co-administration of CA with MT at varying dose showed a synergistic herb-drug interaction. Thus using the synergistic herb-drug interaction, the dose level of MT may be reduced to produce the same therapeutic effect as when taken alone.
Research -2 “Comparable to glibenclamide”
Findings: Cassia auriculata flower extract (CFEt), at doses of 0.15, 0.30 and 0.45 g/kg body weight for 30 days, suppressed the elevated blood glucose and lipid levels in diabetic rats. Cassia auriculata at 0.45 g/kg was found to be comparable to glibenclamide.
Research -3 “Anti-Oxidative Effect of Cassia auriculata”
Findings: A concomitant increase in the antiperoxidative enzymes namely catalase, glutathione peroxidase and superoxide dismutase in serum, liver and kidney of CFP treated diabetic rats was observed. Also, an increase in the non-enzymic antioxidants, vitamin E and reduced glutathione and decrease in ascorbic acid was observed. This indicates that these herbal powders play an important role in scavenging toxic intermediates of incomplete oxidation in the body. Antiperoxidative effect of 200 mg CFP was much more significant than that of 100 mg of CFP.
Greenwich University, UK
“Cassia auriculata could have ‘active ingredients’ for treating diabetes”
The researchers at Greenwich aim to isolate and identify certain extracts from the plants Cassia auriculata and Cassia alata, which could have ‘active ingredients’ for treating diabetes. They discovered that one of the compounds isolated from the plant, kaempferol 3-O-rutinoside, has proved to be more than eight times more potent than the standard anti-diabetic drug, acarbose.
Whitelake Organics, India
“DIATEA increases the plasma insulin”
From the study, it was concluded that, our herbal DIATEA increases the plasma insulin and it was also observed to be hepato-protective, thus helping in treating liver injury. The results in experimental rats laid to an extrapolation that, the herbal DIATEA controls the blood sugar level in type II diabetes patients and pre diabetes cases by increasing the plasma insulin.
Indian Journal of Pharmacology
Aqueous extract of Cassia exhibited significant antihyperglycemic activity in normal and alloxan-induced diabetic rats. They also showed improvement in parameters like body weight and serum lipid profiles as well as histopathological studies showed regeneration of β-cells of pancreas and so might be of value in diabetes treatment.